Getting real with first world problems



Vituperation: [vahy-too-puh-rey-shuhn, -tyoo-, vi-]
noun
verbal abuse or castigation; violent denunciation or condemnation.

I have a list of Vituperous Rants that need to be aired.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Yes! Yes I am making progress.....

Last blood work results from April are back!
A1C is 5.7
Thought it was going to be much worse...Couldn't seem to get my fasting blood sugar down low enough to please me, but my A1C was still improved.  Last December my A1C was 6.5.
My Triglycerides came down from 210 to 195, that was a disappointment too, but at least they went down and not up.
Still struggling with weight loss.  Its at a virtual stand still.
Still doing intermittent fasting, but not regimented.

My HDL did go up a few points but I'm still being scolded by my doctor about my total Cholesterol.
If I could get my triglycerides down it would be a non-issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment